Friday: 180-miles from Lancaster to Warrenton VA.
Saturday 125-miles to Williamsburg VA to see an old dear friend be wed.
About 180-miles back.
The wedding was lovely, I'm always so happy to see my friends get married. Always.
Gas for the weekend all together, about $90. I hate paying high gas prices as much as anyone, yet I am in the camp that thinks that if it spurns serious conservation, and helps America reduce it's oil addiction, that'd be awesome. Yet I have to be realistic, we're stuck in an auto-centered culture for a number of years, whether we like it or not.
I try to hyper-mile every mile I drive. That should have helped, some. Though what's the best way to save gas? not driving does nothing but save gas, though that's easier said then done.
My final grades were an A- and an A, which is great, cumulative GPA is now a 3.4. Quite respectable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment