Thursday, April 3, 2008

losing a few kilos, how I did it with observations on such.

Yes, I like to use the metric system, just like the rest of the world.


Between the beginning of January, and the first week of this month, I dropped about 7-kilos (15-pounds) how did I do it?

I hate exercise plans, and I do not believe in special "diets" I just exercised and ate better. The former, mostly swimming and cycling.

Swimming is my life, plain and simple, so I try to swim for a couple hours a week or so, whatever amount of time I can manage.

On an older road bike, I take to the roads and alleys around my city and to school every so often. I notice though, the more I bike, the more I want to bike. I now bike virtually everywhere, even places I'd never dream of biking before.

I simplified my pallet as far as food goes. I cut out most junk food, soft-drinks and tried eating more vegetarian food, especially finding alternatives to meat and milk with low amounts of sugar.


No comments: