The celestial bodies are in the Virgo phase. One several generations of my family shares.
In two years of owning bikes, I never thought much of leaving them in the backyard. That is until the theft of my most recent bike, a Miyata 310 sport-touring bike.
Devastated at the loss of what was the best bike I ever owned, I am only confident I'll never see it again.
I've tried thinking positively about this whole incident. I cannot find it easy to forgive whoever stole it, yet the great joy the bike brought me as I rode around Lancaster for hours on end is something no thief could ever take from me.
Starting yet another semester of school. I know I'll like Advanced Comp, and the other three classes should be fun and interesting in their own right. Though the overall enthusiasm about being back at school has been on the wane since 2005.
Mi birthday, numero 25, is a week away. I think about it once in a while, but it's not a big issue for me.
I have, sort of, gone car free. I drove the Oldsmobile back to VA for the last time about two weeks ago. I do not truly need my own car now; so far I have not felt like my mobility is significantly compromised. Excellent friends give me rides when I give advanced notice, and offer to chip in for gas, plus my mom still has a car.
Just some random thoughts for now...
Alvis Sherpa III
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment