In living outside my usual stomping grounds, getting a change of scenery, even if not that far from home, and for the most part befriending the same peoples. I learned much about myself: I cannot live a life without pursuing what I love.
What do I love? I like taking photos and writing to put it in simply human terms.
What to take pictures of? Whatever catches my eye.
Writing out what I want on however I feel some moment of the day, at night, whenever putting my thoughts into words on a computer screen adequately expresses emotions and feelings of the present moment.
Discussing life, beliefs, cats, bikes, keeping these written thoughts secret, mattering only to me, thoughts I sketch out in journals. Burning, intense thoughts expressed through written words, with no regret or worry of "correctness" just writing it all.
Art is created by humanity, as is language, poetry and emotion. Expressed in human terms, that is when we relate, we love, hurt and feelings are evoked when something speaks to us. Stating the obvious? Yes, but often have we endured art that speaks to the creator, not the masses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment