Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome the second month of the new decade

Here we are and it is February. A thick coat of white to blanket fair Lancaster expected this weekend. And honestly, would it be February in Lancaster PA if that weren't the case?

For a change, at the end of this month I am going to Orlando! A Florida trip with just the family. Usually I don't go, not interested in Disney's rampant commercialism, but realizing that despite my disdain for Disney as it is. My family members, especially my sweet youngest sister so over the top with joy that Alvie will be going to Orlando! Mom is happy too, but no one so happy as Sara.

One of my goals for this year, get out of America, even for a couple days. Where? Anywhere cheap to fly too and stay in. Language barriers? I'm not so worried about that. What to do? I just want to relax, spend time in the sun, write in my journal or even my laptop, take some photos and if possible, ride my Bridgestone around.

No comments: