Friday, July 15, 2011

Bass heavy electronics rhythms and writing

Yeah, Karsh Kale yo. How is it pronounced, Karsh (as in harsh) Kale (as in the leafy green or to rhyme with Haley?) off to Wikipedia! and they say, (it's accurate enough for this purpose, you pedantic academics reading this) and oh it's pronounced, according to this site, "Kursh Kah-Lay!" and if you like electronica, check him out.

I revolved an old and cherished tradition for my last test in that I waited for the end in order to unbox my newest prize for my music collection: Pink Floyd's entire studio discography! Everything from Piper At the Gates of Dawn to Division Bell. Nifty, it is packaged in paper sleeves and plastic bags like old vinyl, though really cheap plastic sleeves! I'd think they could have sprung for decent, read thicker, plastic to package the CDs but instead it looks like EMI cut apart plastic shopping bags when packaging this set.

So, should I do the same with the train models I am getting in the mail? Maybe, with the set possibly for the one car, I think not.

No comments: