I can't sleep well, cannot sleep with a pair of earplugs in my ears or with Disney on in the other room. I wanted to be in bed around 1:30 and because of the ear plugs, which did certainly help with the unwanted Disney sounds but not with my need to sleep. I need to get into a better sleep-pattern I tell myself, in bed by 11 and up by 7:30, that'd be a goodly rhythm, I just need to get on it. And yeah, minimize napping in the afternoon, that'd likely help.
I should be studying for a test, it's in a few hours, but after having marathon study sessions for the last two-weeks, I'm not feeling particularly ready, but not particularly like "OMG BETTER F-IN STUDY OR I FAIL!!" with this test out of the way, and if I pass, that's six credits closer to a Bachelors. I'll post many more thoughts on getting that Bachelors soon as I have oh so many thoughts on that, many I am sure will be of great interest to the world.
Cheers for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment