Yeah that's right, I haven't forgotten about my first and thus only blog out in the cyber-verse.
As for the big news in my life, I am in the final throes of completing a Bachelor's degree in English and Sociology which also includes classes dealing with religion, public speaking, science, psychology and one of my all-time least favorites as I've never had both good instruction on how to do so and its overall value to me, mathematics!
In other thoughts and ramblings I'd been really happy to attend a wedding recently of a dear friend I hadn't seen in to long. The wedding day a lovely Sunday, free of being overly hot, dry or wet :) the guests, lovely people and every one. I'd like to make it a point to go to every wedding I can, if possible obviously. I got invited to one next month but because of the distance flying there is not feasible so I had to RSVP no on the invitation.
Ta for now,
Alvie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment